"Come to us and feel yourself at home!"

The Németh Apartments is an excellent accomodation for all those, who would like to rest, relax and refill in Sárvár. The apartments with 1 or 2 airspaces provide a pleasant and ideal accomodation for both of pairs and families.

Sights

Ndasdy-vr

NÁDASDY CASTLE

The Renaissance castle located on the southern side of Kossuth Square is one of Hungary’s most outstanding monuments, the town’s symbol.

 Szent Lszl katolikus templom

ST. LÁSZLÓ CATHOLIC CHURCH ON KOSSUTH SQUARE

The conversion of the Trinity Chapel of medieval origin, which stood on the market square of the then country town Sárvár was begun in 1645 by the country judge Ferenc Nádasdy who had reconverted to Catholicism two years before.

Szent Mrk katolikus templom

ST. MARK CHURCH (RÁBASÖMJÉN, OF MEDIEVAL ORIGIN)

Other than the castle, the Church of St. Mark in Rábasömjén is the only other monument from the age of the Árpád dynasty in Sárvár.

 

Szent Mikls katolikus templom

ST. MICHAEL ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

This Catholic church of medieval origin was once Sárvár’s parish church in the town of Sár, which was administratively independent until 1912. Until 1767 the parish priest of Sárvár used to live in Sár.

Evanglikus templom

EVANGELICAL CHURCH (3 SYLVESTER STREET)

After the declaration of the Act of Tolerance 218 Evangelical churches were built in Hungary in the years 1782-1787.

 

Szchenyi utcai egykori iskola

SCHOOL FOUNDED BY TAMÁS NÁDASDY (7 SZÉCHENYI STREET)

Southwest of the Church of St. László stands Sárvár’s first school, which was founded in 1535 by Tamás Nádasdy, who later became palatine, and which was praised by Fülöp Melanchton, a figure of the Reformation of European reknown in his letter to Tamás Nádasdy in 1537.

Vroshza

TOWN HALL

It was built on Kossuth Square between 1878-82, and is one of the chief works of the Sárvár architect Lajos Geschrey. The Eclectic style building’s balcony, which faces the Main Square, was built in the 20th century. back to the previous page.

A srvri Hatvany-Deutsch kastly

HATVANY-DEUTSCH CASTLE

Hatvany-Deutsch Castle is located next to the former sugar factory, also named as the sugar factory-castle. It was built by the former owner of the factory, Béla Hatvany-Deutsch in 1898-99, which served as the family's summer holiday house. Designed and constructed by Ernő Schannen, an architect from Budapest.

Srvri Gygy- s Wellnessfrd

SPA AND WELLNESS CENTRE SÁRVÁR

Crystal clean, huge, clear spaces, exclusive Sauna world, luxurious restrooms, several therapy and wellness treatments are waiting for the guests in the Spa and Wellness Centre Sárvár.

 

Srvri arbortum

THE ARBORETUM OF SÁRVÁR

Among those of Vas county, the first arboretum mentioned in manuscripts was Sárvár. During the period of the Hungarian Renaissance, Sárvár’s garden was already famous first of all for its cultivated plants and garden

 

 

Csnakz-t

BOATING LAKE

Neat the thermal bath and sap lays the four-part lake system Boating Lake with its 9 acres of water surface, which is very intimate with the five bridges and five islands. Our guests can fish, boating and in winter skating here.

 

Connection

Németh Apartmanok Sárvár
H-9600 Sárvár Markusovszky utca 2. (Azúr-Ház) Mobil: +3630-510-6156
Email: info@nemethapartmanok.hu
GPS: (N 047° 14.948, E 16° 56.773)